During the month of July I held a gratitude event on Facebook. For 31 days people who participated posted what they were grateful for. This is my post from July 31.
I am grateful for all of those who participated in this daily gratitude challenge and for everyone who posted here. First prise goes to Kiril Kundurazieff
for posting every single day. Kiril committed his blog to 31 days of Gratitude. You can read it here: 31-days-of-gratitude-summer-2013.
Thank you Kiril for your commitment to gratitude and for supporting and promoting my book. Also kudos to Jodie
, Koreen, Bonnie, Brent, Amanda, Silvana, Deborah
, for posting here as well. Practicing daily gratitude has been life changing for me. My heart is full of warmth and love. After 31 days, I would like to hear how this has impacted your life.
Here is the life changing experience I have had over the last 31 days.
1. It has reminded me to be grateful for all that I have!
2. I am grateful for my gratitude rock that reminds me of all the things to be grateful for before I go to sleep.
3. I am grateful for all of my relationships, and the new friends I have made through this event.
4. I am grateful for my health.
5. I am grateful for all the money I have received over my lifetime.
6. I am grateful for my job.
7. I am grateful that I am able to change all my negativity into positivity.
8. I am grateful for healthy food and clean water to drink.
9. I am grateful for every new day.
10. I am grateful for all the people that made a difference in my life.
11. I am grateful that dreams do come true and I have the ability to create anything I choose.
12. I am grateful for people who support me in all that I do.
13. I am grateful that things turn out exactly as they should and in perfect timing.
14. I am grateful for all of my mistakes as they helped me learn something.
15. I am grateful for the person I am, for I am perfect just as I am.
16. I am grateful for all the posts on this event.
17. I am grateful for all the warmth and love I feel in my heart.
18. I am grateful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!Here are a few more comments from other participants on how the event impacted their lives:Kirsti says:
I am so very grateful for Auntie Carla for starting up this page and so excited for her book!
This event, I prefer to call it a group, has shown me no matter how small, there is something to be happy for in every single day. Today for me, my small gratitude was the addition of alfalfa sprouts on my turkey sandwich made a huge difference in my lunch! My huge gratitude is for my friend Ashly who moved out of Fort McMurray for bigger and better things is meeting me at BIg Valley Jamboree!! So grateful to have friends that will travel 5 hours on not even 2 days notice to come visit
This month has opened my eyes to how FANTASTIC my life is! We all get down on ourselves at one point or another, but I have found a more positive outlook on life's little hiccups since July 1 when Auntie Carla started this up.
Thank you to everyone in this group for sharing all that you have, I have learned so much from all of you!
I hope we do another one in the future!Jodie says:Jodie Velthuizen
reflecting back on the past month and even years since aunty Carla
first showed me the secret and i have been learning about gratitude and using it in my life and to help in my recovery i have discovered many things to be grateful for here are just a few of them.
1. my boys
2. my partner
3. my family
4. my health
5. my house
6. air to breathe
7. my exes
8. my lessons
9. my schooling
12. new jobs
15. new teeth
18. the ability to dance
19. love and the ability to love
20. clean sheet day
21. snuggles from a pet
22. new toothbrush
23. grass and sand on your toes
24. swimming in a lake
28. internet accesss
29. ability to write
30. facebook bringing us together
31. this event to help us remember! thank you thank you thank you!and Tamara says:
On our last day...I'm grateful for sunrises and sunsets I have learned we are what we project. Gratitude gives me more energy and positive thinking can change many out comes...its all about our perception. Saying thank you and being grateful too the universe brings the things we need to us...so i offer one of my beautiful sunset pictures to remind us to always be grateful. Thank you for the 31 days of gratitude.
Gratitude really does make our lives better. Guaranteed!
Hugs, love, and gratitude to you all! Carla